Library Clerk (Casual, Part-Time) Victoria North Regional Library ( Ingonish) – closes Sept. 21 2018
Candidates interested in working at one of our libraries are welcome to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be kept on file for one year.
Online History Project Facilitator (Term) – Closes October 5, 2018
The Cape Breton Regional Library is hiring a Project Facilitator for a 12-week term position. The project involves researching and developing materials for an online local history project, using resources in the Library collection as well as outside resources.
- Post-Secondary education.
- Demonstrated interest in history/storytelling
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in developing digital content would be an asset.
$15.00 per hour
Anticipated start date: October 21, 2018 or before.
12 weeks, 35 hours/week
Please send resume with 3 references by 5:00 PM on October 5th to:
Cape Breton Regional Library
50 Falmouth Street
Or email: email@example.com