The Cape Breton Regional Library and the Cape Breton University Library would like to acknowledge and thank the following groups and individuals for their help in making this project possible. Whether through help in translation, advice on staffing, assistance with researching, or financial aid, each helped make this site a reality.
- Canadian Library Association
- Canadian Heritage
- Young Canada Works in Heritage Institutions
- Dawn MacDonald – Gaelic translator, speaker, and learner who worked for two summers to make LeughSeo possible.
- Gayle Bird – Web Designer.
- James MacLellan – Technical assistance.
- Robert Samuel – Assistance with Web site development.
- Donald MacDonald – Native Gaelic speaker living in Montreal, PQ.
- Angus MacLeod – Gaelic Instructor, Gaelic College of Celtic Arts & Crafts, Goose Cove, Nova Scotia.
- Hector MacNeil – Gaelic Instructor, University College of Cape Breton & Gaelic College of Celtic Arts & Crafts, Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- Caoimhín O’Donnaíle – Sabhal Mòr Ostaig, Scotland.
- Catriona Parsons – Celtic Studies Professor, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia.
- Effie Rankin – Celtic Studies Professor, St. Francis Xavier University, living in Mabou, Nova Scotia.
- Management and staff of the Cape Breton Regional Library and the University College of Cape Breton Library.