Public Information Session: those who need the most often receive the least
‘Those who need the most often receive the least’
A presentation on community health research and stories collected by the Ally Centre and faculty of CBU Sociology, Communities & Connections Dept. on the realties facing vulnerable members of our community and the service providers who works with them.
Stories and results from research conducted in our communities will be shared.
Take part in open discussion following the presentation.
This session will be offered a few times throughout CBRM this fall:
- Sydney Mines Firemen’s Centre: Oct. 16th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- New Waterford Pensioners Club (same building as the Library): Oct. 23rd from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- North Sydney Library on Commercial St.: Oct. 25th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- At Glace Bay Public Library: Nov. 1st from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Whitney Pier at the Polish Village Hall: Nov. 7th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm