Access a constantly growing collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks to enjoy on your personal devices!
Libby, by OverDrive
- Libby is the new app to enjoy ebooks and audiobooks from OverDrive.
- We recommend Libby for anyone using a Smart Phone or Tablet
- Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for smartphones and tablets.
- Easy to get started for first-time users and a streamlined experience for current OverDrive app users.
- Need help? Libby App Guide
- You can browse our OverDrive collection of ebooks, and audiobooks on your computer by signing with with your library card number and PIN (the last 4 digits of the primary phone number associated with your library account).
- Or download the classic OverDrive app. Available on iOS, Android, Chromebooks, and laptop/desktop computers.
For information on how to get started, please see the guides below:
Please note: The library’s eBooks are compatible with many devices, but they are not compatible with all eReaders and tablets. OverDrive provides information on their website about which devices are compatible with the library’s eBook and eAudiobook service.