Thanks to everyone who entered! Winners will be announced Saturday!
• Contest open to residents of Cape Breton and Victoria Counties.
• Participants need a library card (Get yours free at www.cbrl.ca)
• Limit one submission per person.
• One winner per age group.
• Costume must be appropriate to be posted – scary/ gory is ok.
• Deadline to enter is Thursday, Oct. 29 (midnight).
• By entering, you agree to CBRL using the image in promotion.
• Winners will be announced on October 31st.
• Winners will have their photos featured on the library’s Facebook page.
How to enter:
• Email a photo of you in your costume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include your name and age in the email.
• Put ‘Halloween’ in the subject line of the email