With the Libby Mobile app you can download eBooks and Audiobooks on any smart phone or tablet. Or, if you prefer to use a PC or Laptop you can search the same collection of eBooks using Overdrive.
eBooks & Audiobooks
Libby, by OverDrive
- Libby is the new app to enjoy ebooks and audiobooks from OverDrive.
- We recommend Libby for anyone using a Smart Phone or Tablet
- Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for smartphones and tablets.
- Easy to get started for first-time users and a streamlined experience for current OverDrive app users.
- Need help? Libby App Guide
If you prefer to use a Desktop/laptop computer to access ebooks and eAudiobooks try Overdrive instead.
You can browse our OverDrive collection of ebooks, and audiobooks on your computer by signing with with your library card number and PIN (the last 4 digits of the primary phone number associated with your library account).
- Or download the classic OverDrive app. Available on iOS, Android, Chromebooks, and laptop/desktop computers.
- Browse all Overdrive eBooks & audiobooks
- Getting Started with Overdrive eBooks and eAudiobooks