The Cape Breton Regional Library Bookmobile makes regular stops in many rural areas across Cape Breton and Victoria Counties, offering convenient access to those who cannot visit one of the library’s 12 branches.
Community, daycare and care facility stops are 30 minutes long (unless otherwise noted)
School Stops are 1 hour long.
School, daycare, and care facility stops are not open to the general public.
The CBRL Bookmobile does not travel when Cape Breton-Victoria Regional School Board cancels school due to weather conditions.
Phone: (902) 562 2028
- 3Boularderie9:30 am
- 4Gabarus9:30 am
- 5Big Pond10:00 am
- 6Eskasoni10:00 am - 10:30 amEskasoni Daycare stop is not open to the general public. , ...
- 9Grand Narrows / Iona9:30 am
- 11North of Smokey (Day 1)10:00 am
- 12North of Smokey (Day 2)10:15 am
- 17Care Facilities9:30 amCare Facility stops are for residents only. They are not open to the general public. , ...
- 18Howie Centre3:00 pm
- 19Northside East Bay9:30 am
- 20Frenchvale / Balls Creek / Westmount / Coxheath9:30 am
- 24Grand Mira North10:00 amWhitney Pier2:30 pmThe Bookmobile is coming back to the Pier! Everyone is welcome at this community stop located at MaCleod’s Fuel on the corner of Victoria Rd & Dominion St. , ...
- 25Mira Gut & Donkin9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 26Bras D’Or
- 27Marion Bridge9:15 am
- 31Boularderie9:30 am