CBRL Winter Reading Challenge
Winter Reading Challenge January 27 – March 30
Readers of all ages can participate!
It’s a perfect time to cozy up with some good books and have a chance to win terrific prizes!
Here’s how to participate:
- Starting January 27th Register online at cbrlreads.readsquared.com or download the READsquared app on phone/tablet
- Pick-up paper log sheets in-branch and return completed by Saturday March 30th.
Children 0-13 Read six books before March 30th to be entered to win prizes.
Teens and Adults (13+) Read three books before March 30th to be entered to win prizes.
Read more books to get additional chances to win!
- 1st Prize Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 Instant Camera (+ film)
- 2nd Prize 2024 NS Museum Family Pass (+ Tim Horton’s gift card)
- 3rd Prize Book lovers prize (On Paper Books & Indigo gift cards).
Grand prizes will be randomly drawn on April, 2st, 2024.
Participants in the both the kids and the teens & adults reading challenges will be eligible for the grand prizes.
Log your reading in the Read Squared app or submit your paper log sheets to staff no later than March 30th to be entered into the prize draw.