CRA Info Session: Benefits & Credits for persons with modest to no income.
The Canada Revenue Agency is hosting an information session to talk about benefits and credits you may be eligible to receive. Topics include:
- Canada child benefit (CCB)
- GST/HST credit
- Canada workers benefit (CWB)
- Disability Tax credit (DTC)
- Ways to do your taxes, free-tax help through the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program for those with modest-to-no income and a simple tax situation
- Importance of keeping your information up to date with the CRA
All are welcome. No registration required.